1) From my observation…..
2) My take on this is ….
3) Few things are disproportionate
4) Its a lot of fun to do that
5) I wanna unpack what you are doing and why you doing to benefit others
6) Many Brands are jumping on influencer marketing bandwagon
7) If we try to force something to someone for good and given that we are then it becomes counter-productive as opposed to benefit them
8) Which is counter-productive
9) When I see people talking negative to me then at first I avoid them but if it goes on then that becomes my trigger and open the door of negatitivty for me and I start talking negative …..(what is your trigger)
10) I easily get triggered by influencers