Practice is the key and gateway to speaking longer sentences.
I’ve highlighted the important words/sentence/phrases here
1) Giving up isn’t gonna make it go by any faster so keep trying and work towards your weight loss goal.
2) Good line to introduce yourself – Today we are gonna talk about this and if you are new, Hi, My name is this
3) I go easy on the amount of heavy weight I am gonna use in gym or another sentence, I go easy on the amount of oil I am gonna use in cooking
4) Keep food in the fridge that way it doesn’t go rancid
5) All cuisines foods are so readily available in Singapore without you even needing to get on a plane to enjoy some of them
6) It is the option that I didn’t consider. Thanks for the feedback, I will try to use it next time
7) I’m adamantly (means no matter what I won’t change my mind or hard to persuade) against rushing in the morning
8) If swimming isn’t your thing as amazing as it is I think, try this instead – go for brisk walk
9) I am avidly (with full interest) against rushing in the morning
10)Having all the standards lists ready helps to jump start the media planning